Get answers to many of your engineering and construction-based questions here.

betnesol eye drops price Questions to Ask an Engineering Construction Consultant

nootropil costo аnticipate Q: How do you bill for your services?

A: We estimate the number of hours times the hourly rate of each task.

ashwagandha churna price appraise Q: How long does it take to complete the work?

A: Depending on the complexity of the project it could take 1 week to 1 months.

  • Field work is 1 to 3 days
  • Laboratory testing is typically 2 weeks

is prednisone a corticosteroid Q: How long does it take for the building department to review plans?

A: Our plan expeditor will make inquiries so we can give our clients an estimated review completion date. Expedited plan review fees are an option if the client wants to expedite their project. However, depending on the building department, expedited plan fees can run twice as much as regular submittal.

buy tamoxifen uk Q: Are you licensed?

A: Yes, Helfrich-Associates professionals are licensed in the following states: Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, and Utah. We are licensed in the following disciplines:

  • Civil engineering
  • Electrical engineering
  • Geotechnical engineering
  • Mechanical engineering
  • Structural engineering
  • Engineering geology
  • Geology
  • General building contractor (B-License)


buy pfizer brand viagra online Q: What is the difference between a civil engineer, geotechnical engineer, and a structural engineer?

A: In California, geotechnical engineers and structural engineers are specialties of civil engineering. Qualified civil engineers can perform geotechnical and structural engineering, except in regards to school and hospital projects.